- A cider that has been around a long time (since 2001), Blackthorn has a lot of characteristics of a typical Somerset cider.
- A thicker cider, it has a hearty character to it.
- Both relatively dry and crisp, it will scratch your itch for an English-style cider quite well.
- Smell: Medium mature rustic apple. Sweet and syrupy. Astringency and acidity.
- Initial Taste: Mild bite with smooth and acidic single apple flavour. Thick and syrupy. Some presence of tannins from the cider apples. Tangy and malty.
- After Taste: Mature and rustic apple flavours appear with some fermentation flavour showing up. Not overly long-lasting and becomes a bit more sweet. A bit of a beer aftertaste.
- On ice: Ice cuts flavour, thickness, tanginess and carbonation. Shortens the aftertaste a bit. Some additional malty notes appear.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.